I need to find expert help with my math homework for free
Finding expert help with your homework can be quite a challenge, especially if you are on a budget. In a world where everything is bought and sold, it is not easy to persuade an expert to give you his or her time and energy free. First, you will need to define whom you consider an expert. Your brother who has a degree in engineering may not be YOUR ideal professional, but math might be his strong suit.
Here are a few avenues you can explore for some no-cost or low-cost help:
- Family and Friends: Look around to find out if someone you know has a way with math or has a degree in the subject. Someone who teaches math in a school or college may be happy to help you with your homework occasionally.
- A math club: Students in a math society or club help each other out free, just for the joy of it. Become a member or speak to one of the members about your dilemma. You might not consider them “experts’ but these kids are not in the society for nothing.
- The girl/guy who topped it last year: seek out students with extraordinary talent in math and approach them. With caution: You do not want to offend anyone by trying to get his or her help for nothing in return.
- A classmate: exchange your services. Help a math geek with something they do not find easy or interesting, and ask for their help in math.
- Library: A math guidebook may be all the help you need. A well-written book borrowed from the library will save you money and hassle.
- Online help: Chat groups, forums etc. may be a good place to start, but a) you cannot find expert help there, and b) there are no guarantees that the help you find is credible or even correct. A better option may be to contact an online agency to see if they can help. Sending in a query does not cost anything and you may be able to find a bunch of professionals offering expert help for a fraction of the cost of face-to-face tuitions. Granted that it is unlikely to be free, it is still the cheapest and easiest option out there. Do ask around and do your due diligence before selecting one.